“Passionate about finance, the stock market, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, I would like to share my knowledge and strategy how I invest my money to build up wealth and grow my net worth long-term.”
– Raphael –
About “The Art of Investing”
Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy the content and are benefiting from it! My journey of investing started roughly 5 years ago, without any knowledge about how to invest money in the stock market, or how to deal with my emotions.
Obviously, I was not successful at that time and I ended up losing money. But the fascination about financial markets has attracted me ever since and thus I started to educate myself, putting hundreds, if not thousands of hours of effort into it. Looking back, these were key experiences that I had to go through and was the starting point of an incredible journey.
The intention of this blog is about financial education and financial intelligence. I would like to share my principles of how I invest my money with a long-term focus and reveal my investment strategy, starting from the very basics and covering different asset classes. In the following you will find some bullet points about what to expect from this blog:
- How to get started and what you need to know before you start investing your money?
- How to analyse an asset and determine its value compared to its current price?
- Market cycles, market psychology and how to deal with your emotions.
- Connections between different markets and asset classes and how they influence each other.
- Comparison of different investment strategies (e.g. value investing, growth investing, income investing).
- Investing in cryptocurrencies and the disruptive potential of blockchain technology.
- Assets that I will mainly concentrate on: stocks, cryptocurrencies, precious metals
- Regions that I mainly invest into: North America, Europe, partly Asia
I recently started a project to build up a dividend growth stock portfolio with a long-term focus, which I am planning to fully reveal & review in this blog, following the principle of “putting your money, were your mouth is”.
If you would like to better understand why and when you should start investing, especially considering the current economic situation, please refer to the following post:
My name is Raphael, I live in Germany, I am 30 years old, married and a father of a beautiful 3-year-old daugter. I do have an academic degree in engineering and worked for an automotive supplier for 10 years, developing different products for the automotive industry. Last year I had the chance to start working in the sales department of the same company and I am glad that I decided to do that, because it brought me closer to my real passion…. money and finance.
Would you like to get a notification when I publish a new blog post? Please subscribe to my newsletter:
Or follow me on Twitter: